|To celebrate the New Year, we want to offer you some gifts to help you and your friends and relatives in your next career move:
You and you friends and relatives can choose one of these gifts:
The first gift is 3 MONTH FREE subscription to ProHireMe. Get your ProHireMe account and get hired in 2014! Use this Partner Code:NAS1303. (This gift is limited to first 200 new accounts)
The second gift is a 50% DISCOUNT for a 6 month or 12 month subscription with an additional CV Review or one hour videoconference with one of our Career Advisors :
- 6 month subscription plus a FREE expert review of your CV or Cover Letter (limited to first 100 new accounts)
- 12 month subscription plus a FREE 1 hour videoconference with one of our Career Advisors (limited to first 50 new accounts)
If you would like to take advantage of this special seasonal offer, choose your product and enter the partner code at subscriptions. Please note this code is valid until 10th January.
You can share this gift and the subscription codes with any of your friends, relatives or colleagues who is looking for a job and needs some help.
Visit ProHireMe to know more about us and for any issue please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ProhireMe today launches a new feature: video recording and playback of your interview practice online, in collaboration with our partner MashMe TV. This facility is available FREE for all subscribers with Chrome or Firefox browsers!
As part of our commitment to providing an all-in-one job search tool, we have today upgraded our instant online video conference tool, provided in partnership with MashMe TV, to allow all subscribers to use their personal ProhireMe online conference rooms to record themselves practicing their interviews. Each interview can then be played back so you can see how your interviewer would see you in your video interview.
Users can continue to invite up to 11 more people to their videoconference room online 24 hours a day to talk about their job search or to share their experiences.
The current version of the instant online videoconference room is only available for subscribers using Chrome or Firefox.
For more tools, tips and templates, subscribe to ProHireMe!
Hello world! ¡Hola mundo! Bonjour, tout le monde!
Welcome to our first post on the ProHireMe blog! We are here to help all you job hunters be successful in your search, and to help your advisors to help you more effectively through tools, tips and templates. ProHireMe is currently available in English and Spanish.
We conceived ProHireMe after feedback from members of Globiles, the international community of the global and mobile, many of whom are in the process of international job searches.
We have created a tool which helps you to
- build and manage your profile, including a “master” CV or resumé
- find job vacancies (around 1 million jobs are listed from around the world)
- plan and execute a step-by-step process for your target job vacancies
Our systematic approach has been developed with leading international recruiters around a five step framework we call TRAIN – Target, Research, Apply, Interview, Negotiate
- Target – focus on the employers and vacancies that meet your requirements and where you stand a good chance of entering the selection process
- Research – take the time to investigate target employers to make sure you would fit and therefore avoid wasting your and their time on unproductive selection processes. Similarly evaluate your fit with the job vacancy and the job vacancy’s fit with your objective
- Apply – make sure you tailor your CV/resumé and cover letter to the employer and job. No two job vacancies or employers are the same
- Interview – go into your interviews prepared, having identified and prepared answers to likely questions. Even if they are not asked, you will be more confident and therefore will present yourself better
- Negotiate – DON’T negotiate anything until you get an offer, then know what aspects of the offer are likely to be negotiable.
ProHireMe provides an action planning tool for each job opportunity you are pursuing. Throughout the process you have access to tips and recommendations and additionally you can get personal advice on your progress, either by inviting your existing advisor or coach or by requesting advice from our panel of Career Advisors, setting your own budget to do so.
You can also rehearse your interviews using your own personal videoconference room provided by our partner MashMeTV, and talk to your advisors and friends.
Don’t forget, we are here to help you!
Good luck with your job hunt!
For more tips, tools and templates, subscribe to ProHireMe!